Temporary accommodation search
Temporary accommodation can be offered to business travelers, or used as temporary options during the home-finding process or while awaiting furniture delivery.
- Pre-screening of all the temporary properties available in the housing market
- Coordinated and/or Accompanied Property viewings
- Move-In assistance and coordination
- Move-out assistance and coordination
A widely-used option for temporary stay, serviced apartments are more economical and spacious than hotels and are located in premium central neighborhoods. Prices vary depending on the size, quality and location of the desired serviced apartment.
- All serviced apartments are fully furnished and are equipped with most of modern appliances.
- cleaning 3 times per week
- change of linen once a week
- supply of drinking water free of charge
- property management