Moscow Mayor signed Decree lifting COVID-19 restrictions
• Digital passes and “walk schedules” are abolished;
• Social cards will be reactivated, and holders will be able to use the right of free travel in public transport. Moreover, it will be possible to restore the validity period of unused public transport tickets starting from 12 of June;
• Hairdressers, beauty salons, photo shops, veterinary clinics and employment agencies can resume work;
• The restrictions to use car sharing are canceled;
• Social organizations, film studios, recording studios and research institutes may return to their usual activities:
• Theaters, concert organizations and circuses can hold rehearsals;
• Restrictions on visiting city cemeteries are also lifted.
The second stage. As of 16 June 2020:
• Restrictions on the provision of planned care in dental clinics will be lifted;
• Libraries, real estate offices, rental services, advertising, consulting and other agencies that provide services to citizens and businesses will be able to resume work;
• Museums, exhibition halls and zoos will open their doors. It is allowed to attend sports events, but so far provided that the stands will be filled by no more than 10%;
• Outdoor terraces of restaurants and cafes will be opened.
The third stage. As of 23 June 2020:
• All cafes and restaurants will be fully opened;
• Sport industry such as: fitness clubs, swimming pools and fitness centers, will start their work;
• Passenger navigation on the Moscow River will be resumed;
• The restrictions on the operation of kindergartens will also be lifted;
• Restrictions on usage of public infrastructure will be removed.
All companies that resume operations are obliged to observe sanitary and epidemiological rules as prescribed by Rospotrebnadzor and Government of Moscow. Decisions on lifting of all remaining restrictions will be announced later.