COVID-19: Quarantine in Moscow and Moscow Region.
- Emergency medical care;
- Traveling to work if one is unable to work remotely;
- Going to the nearest grocery store or pharmacy;
- Walking pets within a 100-meter radius from their residence;
- Taking out the garbage.
How to get permission
Authorities will deploy a "smart monitoring" system to enforce restrictions. A special pass system will be developed for people to get permission to leave their homes.
Public and private transportation, as well as leaving or entering the city, is still allowed.
2. Being on the streets, in shops, on transport and in other public places people need to comply with social distancing from other people is not less than 1.5 metres. Exception is the taxi;
Stores, pharmacies and any other organizations that are located or working people who are obliged to comply with social distance, including to apply a special layout and set the mode of admission and stay in the buildings and on the surrounding area;
3. People with mild currents COVID-2019 are being treated under medical supervision at home and will receive free antiviral drugs.
If you have any questions or need to clarify details of your staying in Moscow in quarantine period, please, call us:
+7 (495) 933-12-04 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (19:00 local time).
Intermark specialists will be glad to answer your questions and make your stay in Moscow in this period more comfortable.