Settling in assistance
The purpose of Settling-in assistance is to ensure a smooth and stress free settling of the assignee in the new apartment, city, country and culture.
There are several tasks that assignees may initially have difficulty completing upon arriving in Russia for the first time. Intermark Relocations offers a variety of settling-in support functions in order to help expatriates get their feet on the ground. Upon request, our consultant will provide assistance in the following areas:
- Provide lists of reputable furniture supply companies and department stores
- Accompany the assignee to all the relevant shops and coordinate the purchase, delivery and assembling of the furniture.
- Arrange and coordinate the installation of additional technical equipment in leased premises (security systems, TV and internet connections, phone lines, etc.)
- Establish billing address and payment processes
- Advise assignee about the documents needed to open bank accounts
- Provide names, addresses and telephone numbers of suitable local or international banks
- Accompany the assignee to the bank, providing translation & assistance completing necessary forms
- Provide names, addresses and telephone numbers of insurance providers
- Obtain translation of contract when possible, provide assistance in completing necessary forms
- Advise on the minimum insurance requirements to be obtained by local legal representative of assignee
CAR PURCHASE/ LEASE REGISTRATION/ DRIVERS LICENSE
- Identify reputable car dealerships
- Accompany family to any appropriate vehicle registration authority to complete forms, etc.
- Provide interpretation/translation, assistance in obtaining drivers license